Association of boaters of the Brest Marinas
Created in 1978 as an association under the law of 1901, the association was called Amicale des Pêcheurs Plaisanciers du Moulin Blanc. It had its headquarters in a van at the YOTEL, manager of the site. In the 1980's the association adopted the name of ’Amicale des Plaisanciers du Moulin Blanc (A.P.M.B) ,in order to be open to all boaters.
Later, the association moved to a small room made available by the SOPAB at the foot of the restaurant " Le Tour du Monde ". This was to recognize the association as an essential partner.
In 2008, the General Assembly gave its agreement to adapt the name of the Association to the evolution of yachting in Brest, the same acronym APMB being henceforth declined in Amicale des Plaisanciers des Marinas de Brest. Since the beginning of 2009, the APMB now covers the Moulin Blanc and the Port du Château.
In the summer of 2009, the Association moved to a more spacious location in the new commercial complex of the port du Moulin blanc.
247 Rue Eugène Berest