Maritime safety day
The Cap Keltiek cruising school is organizing a day on maritime safety Sécurimar at the port of Moulin Blanc.
On the program :
- Weather (means of information and understanding a situation)
- Man overboard (recovery procedures and materials)
- Liferaft (onboard equipment, triggering, turning over, boarding)
- Pyrotechnics (use of hand-held fires and smoke)
- Fire (procedure and extinction with an extinguisher)
- Rescue and safety equipment (alert, first aid, materials, beacons)
- Visit of the all-weather boat of the SNSM of Camaret-sur-Mer
50% of the profits of the day will be donated to the SNSM.
There are still a few places available: reservation