Arkea Ultim Challenge departure
Five Ultim will set off from Brest on the 7th of January 2024 on a solo round-the-world tour voyage.
Based on the current record held by François Gabart since 2017 (42 days), the boats should be back in Brittany after around 40 days.
The skippers on the starting line are :
- Anthony Marchand on Actual Ultim III
- Armel Le Cléac'h on Maxi Banque Populaire XI
- Charles Caudrelier on Maxi Edmond de Rothschild
- Thomas Coville on Sodebo Ultim III
- Tom Laperche on Trimaran SVR-Lazartigue
The boats will be on display at Marina du Château in the days leading up to the start.
For all the latest news on the Arkea Ultim Challenge, click here!